Sunday, August 21, 2011

Days Like Today

Time for some blog therapy...

It's days like today that I just want to scream.  And then I remember the quote that irritates me the most when I need it the most "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".  And I have to hope that tomorrow will be a better day.

I don't like whining to the General Public, so I'll attempt to avoid that here.  But I also must let out a little of my frustration...which in a sense means "whining".

So...on days like today I feel like a bad friend.  And there have been several times recently where I have also felt like a bad friend.  I hate that in order to do something with someone we a) pretty much have to go somewhere that is at $10 cab ride or so away from my house or b) you have to pick me up and drop me off...no matter how far out of your way that might be.  It's like conditional friendship and I hate it!

I miss driving, I miss being able to just pick up and go wherever I wanted, when I wanted.  I like freedom!  But more than anything I miss being able to hang out with my friends without limitations, help them out, pick them up, go meet them some where...just be able to spend time with them.  I love my friends more than anything, and I miss a lot of them more than they probably know.  But everyone has their own lives and I can't (and don't) expect them to be able to come pick me up, just so we can go do something. And because of that I don't get to see some of them as much as I want.  And that's why I get frustrated.  I wanted to go help a friend out today and due to circumstances beyond my control I couldn't and it makes me sad.

Well I guess that's all I've got for now.  I think it's time for some Music Therapy....  Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Later <3's

No comments:

Post a Comment