Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Fever

I had thought about writing this blog back on Monday, but I never got around to it...been too busy.

But anyway... On Monday I got to meet my new adorable niece Sage for the first time, she was two weeks old exactly on that day.  She's so cute, and looks a lot like her big brother.  I love any age of kids, but babies are just amazing.  The way they just cozy up in your arms and sleep for hours is just indescribable!

I must say though...holding Sage definitely gave me Baby Fever.  I am a natural at all things "mom" and for those of you that don't know...I've wanted to be a Mom since I was 2.  So holding Sage, giving her a bottle, watching her sleep in my arms, calming her down...it tugs on my 'uterus strings' we'll call them.  I know that it's not the right time or place for me to be having a baby yet, and I'm not one of those girls that would pull the "accidentally on purpose" pregnancy, so I will wait, but my anticipation for that right time grows more and more each day for sure!

Here are the pictures I took on Monday with her sleeping in my arms.


Well that's all for now.  Hope you guys had a nice weekend!

Much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment