Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Baby Sage

I decided the other day that I hadn't blogged in a while.  I've been so busy I haven't sat down to write out any of my thoughts.  But today I received some very exciting news and I decided I simply HAD to blog about it.

My very dear friend Anny had her second baby sometime late yesterday (not sure of the exact time) and I received a picture of my new niece, Sage Vi, this morning as I was walking to the car to go to work.  This made my day and I was instantly in an amazing mood.

I love children and can honestly not wait for the day I find out that I'm pregnant and I'm looking forward to the day that each of my children are born even more!  If you didn't already know...I was born to be a mom!  But in the meantime I LOVE spoiling my nieces and nephews (none of them blood related, but that doesn't matter one bit) and therefore I could not be more excited for Anny, Trevor and big brother Cole.  And of course since I'm SO excited...I had to share my excitement with you all.

So...may I present Miss Sage Vi Narron, born 2.28.11 weighing 6lbs 10oz:




Much Love to you all!  Enjoy the rest of your week <3

No comments:

Post a Comment