Monday, January 9, 2012

Content

There are a lot of days where I walk into my room at the end of the day, to crawl into my bed and go to sleep, and there is an uneasy(esq) feeling about me.  Some days I'm exhausted and can't wait to just lay down and forget about my day, others I'm unhappy with life, some days I know I need to sleep because the next day is going to be a long one, and some days I just want to hide out in my room from the world.  But today when I walked in I felt a sense of content.  Life isn't perfect, it rarely ever is, but right now I'm ok with where I am.  I'm content and ready for what awaits me in my future.

Although getting fired is never ideal, I'm relieved in a way.  I know it'll be better for me.  I'm excited to start my new job on Tuesday.  It has been nice having a break for a few days where I could relax and cross off some items on my to do list.  I like to work, I get bored with out having something to do, but sometimes I need a reminder to slow down and enjoy myself.  They say everything happens for a reason, and in this situation I know it to be true.

That's it from me, for now.  Sweet dreams!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment