Saturday, May 14, 2011

It contains my Heart

I went to a movie tonight with my friend Brittany.  We saw Something Borrowed.  It was a good movie, definitely worth seeing.  I've been a little emotional lately, but trying to hide it and pretend my emotions aren't there.  I've gotten pretty good at that, but occasionally they get the best of me and I guess the movie must've triggered something.  So when I came home I wrote a little something.  If you don't already know, writing is my healing process, and as part of the process I feel I need to share.  So here goes...

I hate that I still miss you
I hate that I can't get what I really want to say out
I hate that I can't be happy for you
I hate that the thought of seeing you gives me anxiety
I hate that no one compares to you
But mostly I hate that I don't hate you.

I have a notebook, it contains a lot of letters, poems, thoughts, and feelings.  It contains my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment